Training Ride Episode One



Hey friends,

Every time I do a training ride, I'm hoping to blog a bit about it. So far, so good I suppose!

Today Training Peaks had me do an hour with a sort of light effort. So I took off on the Montour Trail with every intention of doing an hour of easy flat riding. But then I got bored! So I took the off ramp to 88, and climbed a hill that I don't usually get along with. In fact, today was the first day I could make it to the top of this hill without getting off and walking! I was pretty pumped about that. The course then takes a rolling couple of turns back into Peter's Township, and I hoped back on to the trail and made my way back up the slow climb to Al's Cafe. 

I felt really good about the ride, as I have for the last bunch of rides. I still struggle with climbing, so I'm hoping I can do a bit more work there over the next few weeks. Tomorrow if there's time after work, I'm hoping to put in about 20 miles. 

See you then!

Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment