Shock and Awe Part Two

Hey Friends,

We've once again done it! Just a few short days after raising the fundraising goal from $250 to $400, we've hit the ceiling! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of you who have helped to support this amazing cause!

This week as it would turn out is a roadkill warrior fundraising week, and each dollar we raise is applied toward different incentives, including team tents and rest areas that are fully stocked. Simply put, your support this week not only supports the fight against MS, but it truly and deeply supports the ride for me and my teammates. If you have been considering giving to our team, but just haven't been able to yet, I strongly encourage you to click here and make a donation today.

Tomorrow I'll be back on the road and hitting up some training, so be sure to tune in for another exciting training day episode!

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement! It means the world to me!

Godspeed,

Jason


0 comments:

Post a Comment