Training Ride Episode 4




Hey everybody!

Well, the weather in Pittsburgh has been less than cooperative these last few weeks. I've had on average one sunny day per week, which is just not getting it done. The trainer would be a solid option, but it lacks the joy of being on the bike. So this week, I must confess I fell behind in my training.

Which made what I attempted to do very foolish!

I set out with the goal of getting 50 miles under my feet. I even feel like this would have been possible, but when I hit the 17 mile mark, my lungs were just on fire. I think the combination of a week or so off the bike and the cold-ish air wrecked havoc on my insides. Still, it was a pretty decent ride. What we've learned here is that on the rainy days, I need to do a better job of making my way to the gym to keep on top of things.

Thursday looks like it might be my day to be on the bike. See ya then!

Godspeed,

Jason


0 comments:

Post a Comment