Fundraising Update

Hey friends!

Just wanted to keep you up to date on things with the MS 150. Last week I mentioned that it was Team Week, where various incentives were up for grabs for the team who raised the most money in that week. I'm happy to report that we found out today that my team the Roadkill Warriors are the winners of Team Week! This is super exciting! Thanks to the efforts of folks like you who have donated, we will have our own team tent and a big olde celebration! So thank you very much!

After some thought and consideration, I decided to raise my fundraising goal to $500. I know it's weird to keep raising the goal like this, but I had no idea how successful we would be together! So right now, I'm looking for $75. If you could pitch in and give even $5 or $10, that would be an amazing thing!

Also, the Warriors are a little less than half way to our team fundraising goal. If you give something to my personal efforts, it goes towards our team goals, so you're really helping two efforts at once!

A huge thank you to everybody who's pitched in so far! The 150 is only 39 days away! The end is near!

Godspeed,

Jason


0 comments:

Post a Comment